QUIP Authors' & Other Interesting Web Pages
This is an annotated bibliography of QUIP member's sites,
omitting periodicals and the large, well known publishers.
All sites belong to QUIP members.
- Decision Bridges, directed by QUIP member Mary Ann Downey, is a not-for-profit organization that promotes decision making by consensus.
- The ministry of Vanessa Julye. The overall vision of Vanessa's ministry is to help humanity remember its wholeness. Vanessa's ministry is under the care of Central Philadelphia Monthly Meeting.
- Rosalie V. Grafe describes her book about prison visiting, among other titles.
- Pax Educare - The Connecticut Center for Peace Education, founded and directed by Mary Lee Morrison, MSW, PhD, Pax Educare links educational and community practitioners (pre-K through higher education, scholars, activists, religious and community groups) and institutions to materials, curricula, research and training in peace and conflict studies including: nonviolence; mediation; cultural, gender and other issues around diversity; human rights; and ecology and the environment. The web site has a number of links to peace organizations.
- Twillinger's Voyage is a utopian science fiction novel by our member Daniel Turner. It is the story of the first contact between an earth civilization projected from disturbing present trends and a pacific technically advanced galactic community. It is published by Ebor Press whom Daniel found through QUIP.
- Barclay Press -- What's New posts interesting articles and reviews in the Conversation Cafe. While they are written from an evangelical point of view, there is much there of interest to all Friends. In particular, read The Root of Haiti's Political Problems, written by a native Haitian church and humanitarian worker.
- A Friendly Spirit
is an On-line Catalog of Bookplates, books, and other items for
Friends and other seekers.
- Canmore Press is An Assisted
Self Publishing Company
for Books, Newsletters
- Friends Bulletin is the official publication of Western Independent Quakers. This site contains links to Quaker Meetings and organizations in the Western USA as well as to the latest news and views of Western Quakers.
- Friends International Library is a joint effort of Friends United Meeting, Friends General Conference Publications Committee and the Quaker FSU (Former Soviet Union) Committee, making translated books of Quaker literature available to Russian seekers.
- Home Rule Globally seeks to be among the catalysts accelerating world federalism while maintaining local autonomy.
- Kerman Enterprises sells books with an emphasis on fantasy and science fiction, Customized Cross-Stitch Patterns, does Web Page design, has links to Quaker artists,
- multimedia star one offers website & multimedia production & consultancy services at a price to suit your budget.
- The New Foundation Fellowship Gathered by Christ Jesus,
Sent to Proclaim His Everlasting Gospel to the Inhabitants of the World. Though churches profess to believe in Jesus Christ, yet they do not build upon the foundation of hearing his voice.
- Pittenbruach Press offers a marvellous brew defined only by the interests of the publisher, Teddy Milne, author of most of the books. Her latest foray is Regency Romances with Quaker undertones.
- Producciones de la Hamaca Conservation activities and publications about Belize, and a bonus trip down the Grand Canyon.
- Quaker Heritage Press aims to make available various historical Quaker writings that have been allowed to go out of print.
- Quaker Universalist Fellowship is an informal gathering of persons who cherish the spirit of universality that has always been intrinsic to the Quaker faith.
- Quaker Earthcare Witness is a spiritually-centered movement of Quakers and like-minded people seeking ways to integrate concern for the environment with Friends' long-standing testimonies for simplicity, peace, and equality. It was formerly known as Friends Committee on Unity with Nature.
- The Storehouse Collection of Memories creates a beautiful life story book
for your family and friends from your memories about people and places.
- Tract Association of Friends is an association of members of the Society of Friends with a special sense of unity in the concern for distribution of sound Quaker literature. Our roots run deep into the past.
- Vintage Books "We have 5,000 Quaker books and pamphlets, which makes us the largest dealer in the world of rare and out-of-print Quakeriana!"
This page last changed May 5, 2005.