Most Friends Camps are affordable and provide a range of activities.
Baltimore Yearly Meeting Camps
- Shiloh: http://bymcamps.org/programs/shiloh-quaker-camp/
- Opequon: http://bymcamps.org/programs/opequon-quaker-camp/
- Teen Adventure: http://bymcamps.org/programs/teen-adventure/
- Catoctin: http://bymcamps.org/programs/catoctin-quaker-camp/
Here are some options for families who seek an overnight summer camp for 6, 7, and 8 year-olds. Registration for some camps begins in early December and camps can fill up in hours.
- Dark Waters (NJ): http://www.campdarkwaters. org/
- Onus (PA): http://camponas.org/
- Friends Camp (ME): http://friendscamp.org/
- Camp Celo (NC): http://www.campcelo.com/
Farm and Wilderness has 6 overnight camps in Vermont.
- Saltash Mountain Camp: https://farmandwilderness.org/saltash-mountain/
- Flying Cloud: https://farmandwilderness.org/flying-cloud/
- Tamarack Farm: https://farmandwilderness.org/tamarack-farm/
- Timberlake: https://farmandwilderness.org/timberlake/
- Indian Brook: https://farmandwilderness.org/indian-brook/
- Red Spruce Grove: https://www.farmandwilderness.org/camps/red-spruce-grove
Here are two camps devoted to the Performing Arts:
- Monteverde, Costa Rica, Theater Camp: http://mfschool.org/summer-camp-in-costa-rica/ (bilingual)
- Friends Music Camp (Earlham, IN): https://www.friendsmusiccamp.org/
And here are additional camps that are non-profits, or connected to Yearly Meetings: